Caramel Apple Martini.
You can have Caramel Apple Martini using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Caramel Apple Martini
- You need 1 of martini glass.
- Prepare 1 of smuckers caramel sauce.
- Prepare 1 of part sour apple schnapps (i used dekyuper).
- Prepare 1 of part sour apple smirnoff.
- Prepare 2 of counts whipped cream.
- Prepare 1 of sugar for garnish.
- Prepare 1 of ice.
- You need 1 of apple.
- Prepare 1 of melon baller (optional).
Caramel Apple Martini step by step
- To garnish the glass, grab two plates. On one pour some of your caramel sauce and on the other your sugar..
- Dip your martini glass in the sauce and completely cover the rim of your glass. Then dip your glass in the sugar and do the same thing..
- The sauce I used was in a squeeze bottle. If yours comes in a jar you can just scoop some up with a spoon and drizzle some in your glass and make it pretty 🙂 once your done chill your glass for a bit. Wouldn't say more than an hour..
- Now in a shaker. Pour your two liquors and your two counts of whipped cream. Pour in. A heaping scoop of ice..
- Shake and strain into your martini glass. Kick back, relax, and enjoy your caramel apple martini! Enjoy responsibly :)).
- Scoop an apple with a melon baller (optional) and stick a sword through it. If not slice an apple through a mandolin or thinly slice an apple the width of an apple chip and make a slit to put on your rim. All this is optional of course. All we care is about that drink ;).