Beetroot Pancakes. In a blender or food processor, pulse the cooked beet, flour, milk, egg, vegetable oil, and vinegar until smooth. Combine the cinnamon with the sugar and mix well. Heat an oiled non-stick skillet over medium heat.
These bright purple pancakes are perfect all year round with a warm fruit compote made with frozen. Beetroot Pancakes are soft, delicious and healthy and is perfect for a weekend breakfast. This colorful pink pancake is an easy way to make kids eat beetroot. You can have Beetroot Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Beetroot Pancakes
- Prepare 1 cup of wheate flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of icing sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 of beetroot.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of milk.
The pancakes are soft and spongy inside and best served as breakfast or evening snacks. Just drizzle some honey/maple syrup and add some sliced bananas to your plate with these delicious pancakes and your yummy breakfast is ready to eat. Pancakes from beetroot have almost the same taste as traditional pancakes. At the same time their color will add originality and help to surprise your relatives and even fastidious guests.
Beetroot Pancakes instructions
- Take a grinder jar add milk and beetroot in it and grind it well..
- Now take a bowl add flour, baking powder, icing sugar, melted butter and mix it well..
- Now add beetroot milk in it. Mix it well..
- Now take a pan add your better in the pan cook it for 3 minutes in low flame..
- Now turn your pan cake and cook it also.
- Now your healthy beetroot pancakes is ready enjoy with chocolate or ice cream..
The dish is usually served with salted cheese, mashed potatoes or minced meat. These beetroot pancakes not only look amazing, they also taste amazing! I normally make them whenever I have some pulp left from making beetroot juice, which is a great way to eliminate waste and get some more nutrients into your system. Place the chopped beetroot in a baking dish, together with a couple of tablespoons of cold water. Once the beetroots are cooked, puree them in a blender until smooth.