Pancake (beet,coriander,banana, turmeric). Let the pancake cook for a couple of minutes on one side and then using a spatula flip and cook on the other side for a further minute. The pancake is cooked when a little browned on each side. Spread a thin layer of the coriander chutney, add a couple of spoons of the chilli beet and serve.
Add the milk bit by bit, whisking. First, place beets into the steaming basket. Once done, transfer beets into the blending bowl. You can have Pancake (beet,coriander,banana, turmeric) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Pancake (beet,coriander,banana, turmeric)
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour/wheat flour.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2-3 tbs of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 of banana mashed.
- Prepare 1 of beet boil and crushed.
- It’s as required of Coriander.
- It’s as required of Water or milk to adjust consistency.
In a separate bowl, mix the almond flour, baking powder, and salt. Then transfer into the blending bowl. In another bowl, combine the almond milk, egg and vanilla extract and agave nectar. Add tapioca starch, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
Pancake (beet,coriander,banana, turmeric) step by step
- Take mashed banana and pinch of turmeric in one bowl and mix. In other bowl boiled and crushed beet. Crushed coriander in other bowl..
- In a bowl add sugar,oil,2-3 tbs milk,all-purpose flour, baking powder and mix well… Divide in 3 equal parts.
- Mix each in one bowl…
- Now take a nonstick pan and cutters as shown in picture and pour your batter in each and allow it to cook..
- Repeat the same for all three flavours.
- Cool it and garnish with chocolate or honey..Enjoy your yummiest pancake with healthy version..
Mix to form a thick dough. Add the eggs, milk, sparkling water and coriander and whisk until smooth with no lumps. Dip the pieces of banana in the batter.add enough water in the idli cooker. Place the banana pieces over the mould. close the idli cooker. Take the banana from the idli mould and place it another vessel.