Beetroot Mini Pancakes Cereal. Mini pancake cereal looks super cute, right? I saw mini pancakes from TikTok and Instagram and thought, "I bet I can healthify that recipe!". And, rose-colored mini pancakes are even more awesome!
Transfer the batter to a squeeze bottle and preheat a griddle. Mini Pancakes Cereal is the ultimate new trend to hit the internet (thank you Tik Tok)! Once the pan is hot, start squeezing little dots of batter with a little space between them. You can make Beetroot Mini Pancakes Cereal using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Beetroot Mini Pancakes Cereal
- Prepare For of Pancake batter:.
- It’s 1/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of beetroot juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk(according to the consistency).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of baking soda.
Cook the mini pancakes until l the tops form tiny bubbles and look dry. Repeat with the remainder of the batter. In a bowl, whisk together the flour, vegan protein powder (if using), baking powder, baking soda, sugar, and salt. Stir the vanilla extract into the vegan buttermilk.
Beetroot Mini Pancakes Cereal step by step
- Take a bowl and add all the ingredients and mix it with a whisker..
- The batter shouldn’t be too thick, it should be of runny consistency..
- NOTE* double up the ingredients depending upon the servings..
- Now take a non-stick pan and grease it with butter..
- Add the pancake batter into a ketchup bottle(it’s easier) and pour it according to the size you want..
- Let the pancake cook (you’ll see bubbles) that’s when it’s done..
- Turn to the other side cook well, sprinkle some castor sugar & garnish it with some chocolate sauce & butter. Enjoy:).
Then add the flour mixture and stir to combine, adding a little more milk as needed. The most common way to eat pancake cereal is to place all the mini pancakes in a bowl, drizzle with maple syrup, and top with a pat of butter. This is my preferred method as its pretty similar to how you would serve a stack of regular pancakes. Other folks treat pancake cereal more like, well, cereal. My cereal-style pancakes were soggy almost instantly.