Healthy Beetroot Pancake. However, I don't just add beetroot for the color. Beets are so healthy, because they are packed with lots of iron, potassium and folic acid. Potassium regulates the blood pressure and is said to lower cholesterol.
Made with no artificial colourings, just beetroot! Beetroot…. it isn't exactly the sexiest of vegetables is it. We're probably more used to seeing it in jars, languishing at the back of the fridge so I thought it was time the poor old beetroot got a bit of a makeover. You can make Healthy Beetroot Pancake using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Beetroot Pancake
- Prepare 1 cup of maida.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated beetroot.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of baking soda.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1-2 tablespoon of ghee.
Healthy Beets Pancake for Herpes Patients. Beetroot Pancakes are soft, delicious and healthy and is perfect for a weekend breakfast. This colorful pink pancake is an easy way to make kids eat beetroot. The pancakes are soft and spongy inside and best served as breakfast or evening snacks.
Healthy Beetroot Pancake instructions
- Take 1cup maida, 1/2 cup grated beetroot, 2-3 tablespoon sugar, 1/2 tablespoon baking powder, 1pinch baking soda, 1cup milk and give them a good mix..
- Now heat a pan and grease it with butter or ghee, now add the batter made and cook for a side until the bubbles pop up, now turn it and cook from both sides until golden brown and now serve!.
Just drizzle some honey/maple syrup and add some sliced bananas to your plate with these delicious pancakes and your yummy breakfast is ready to eat. Serve with fresh berries, cream cheese, chocolate chips, maple syrup, and enjoy! An easy and delicious recipe for healthy pink beet pancakes. These fun pink pancakes are quickly mixed in your blender, are super kid-friendly, full of healthy beets, naturally sweetened and can easily be made gluten free. It's seriously impressive, It looks beautiful and I am amazed how well is made.