Beetroot pancake. In a blender or food processor, pulse the cooked beet, flour, milk, egg, vegetable oil, and vinegar until smooth. Combine the cinnamon with the sugar and mix well. Heat an oiled non-stick skillet over medium heat.
In this pancake recipe, beetroot juice is used alongside milk to make the batter with wheat flour, adding natural sweetness, colour, and loads of nutrition! Beetroot Pancakes are soft, delicious and healthy and is perfect for a weekend breakfast. This colorful pink pancake is an easy way to make kids eat beetroot. You can have Beetroot pancake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Beetroot pancake
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of maida.
- You need 1 of small riped and mashed banana.
- It’s of milk to adjust consistency.
- It’s 2 tsp of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of grated beetroot.
The pancakes are soft and spongy inside and best served as breakfast or evening snacks. Just drizzle some honey/maple syrup and add some sliced bananas to your plate with these delicious pancakes and your yummy breakfast is ready to eat. These beetroot pancakes not only look amazing, they also taste amazing! I normally make them whenever I have some pulp left from making beetroot juice, which is a great way to eliminate waste and get some more nutrients into your system.
Beetroot pancake step by step
- In a bowl add egg and mashed banana and whisk it add grated beetroot.
- In another bowl add all dry ingredients(maida,sugar,baking powder) and mix it well.
- Add dry ingredients in liquid mixture and mix it and add milk to make it slight runny batter of pancakes.
- Pour the batter on hot tawa and cook it by flipping on either side.
- Healthy…yummy…tasty pancake is ready to serve…
It took me several batches to make this beetroot pancake recipe work, but in the end, they turned out nicely pink, fluffy, with a good flavor. The naturally pink color is a big selling point for my five-year-old, who isn't always into pancakes. I've tested this recipe using oven-baked beet and raw beet. A raw […] These colorful and delicious beetroot pancakes are so easy to make. Combine the dry ingredients (flour through salt on the above list) in a small bowl and set aside.