Beetroot Pancake. In a blender or food processor, pulse the cooked beet, flour, milk, egg, vegetable oil, and vinegar until smooth. Combine the cinnamon with the sugar and mix well. Heat an oiled non-stick skillet over medium heat.
These bright purple pancakes are perfect all year round with a warm fruit compote made with frozen. Beetroot Pancakes are soft, delicious and healthy and is perfect for a weekend breakfast. This colorful pink pancake is an easy way to make kids eat beetroot. You can make Beetroot Pancake using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beetroot Pancake
- It’s 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of refine flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/4 of melted butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cooked beetroot pure.
- It’s As needed of Milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of powder sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of hung curd.
- You need 1/4 cup of condensed milk.
- You need 1 tsp of cardemom powder.
- Prepare As needed of Fresh mango.
The pancakes are soft and spongy inside and best served as breakfast or evening snacks. Just drizzle some honey/maple syrup and add some sliced bananas to your plate with these delicious pancakes and your yummy breakfast is ready to eat. Combine the dry ingredients (flour through salt on the above list) in a small bowl and set aside. Combine the beet puree with the other wet ingredients in a larger bowl.
Beetroot Pancake instructions
- Seave Atta, Maida cocoa powder, cinnamon powder backing powder.
- In a bowl mix melted butter, curd, beetroot pure and sugar..
- Add dry ingredients to wet mixture. Add required amount of milk to adjust the consistency.
- Heat up a no stick pan and pour batter, once bubbling will start on top flip it..
- For curd sauce mix hung curd, milkmaid and cardamom powder..
- Once few pancakes are ready serve with prepared sauce and Fresh fruits..
Once the wet ingredients are thoroughly combined, stir in the dry ingredients just until combined. These colorful and delicious beetroot pancakes are so easy to make. These beetroot pancakes not only look amazing, they also taste amazing! I normally make them whenever I have some pulp left from making beetroot juice, which is a great way to eliminate waste and get some more nutrients into your system. It took me several batches to make this beetroot pancake recipe work, but in the end, they turned out nicely pink, fluffy, with a good flavor.