Stuffed Beetroot Pancakes. Heat oven to lowest setting and keep the pancakes warm in there until needed. In a blender or food processor, pulse the cooked beet, flour, milk, egg, vegetable oil, and vinegar until smooth. Combine the cinnamon with the sugar and mix well.
In a food processor (or bowl) combine the almond flour, beetroot powder, Collagen Peptides, sea salt, baking powder and process until combined. Then add eggs and almond milk and blend together until pancake mixture forms. In a pan, cook half of the coconut oil over medium heat. You can have Stuffed Beetroot Pancakes using 12 ingredients and 25 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Beetroot Pancakes
- It’s 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Coconut milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded Beetroot.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- You need 1/4 of th teaspoon Eno or Fruit Salt.
- Prepare of Butter as required to grease the pan.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need of Stuffing.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of shredded fresh Coconut.
- You need 2 tablespoon of white Chocolate chips.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Condensed Milk.
Combine oats, baking powder, and salt to a high-speed blender. Blend until oats become a fine powder. Pour the oat flour mixture into a bowl and set aside. In the now empty blender, combine remaining ingredients ( beets, egg, oil, yogurt, vanilla, syrup, applesauce).
Stuffed Beetroot Pancakes step by step
- Take the scrapped beetroot and squeeze out to extract juices..
- Reserve the beetroot juice..
- In a big mixing bowl add all purpose flour, baking powder and sugar..
- Mix well to combine..
- Add coconut milk, beetroot juice and 1 beaten egg. You can substitute egg with 1 tablespoon of yoghurt..
- Mix well to incorporate everything well. Add water if necessary..
- The consistency of the batter should be little thin(like dosa batter)..
- Keep aside for 15 minutes..
- In the meantime make the stuffing..
- In a pan heat scrapped coconut and saute for 2-3 minutes..
- Add condensed milk and cook for a minute..
- Add white chocolate. Stir and cook until chocolate melts..
- Remove from heat. Stuffing is ready..
- Now at the time of making the pancakes add fruit salt or eno to the batter and mix well..
- Heat a small non stick pan..
- Grease the pan with little butter. Keep flame on low..
- Place 1 tablespoon of batter at a time to the pan..
- Add 1 teaspoon of stuffing at the centre of the pancake..
- Cover the stuffing with 1/2 tablespoon of more batter..
- Be careful to cover the stuffing. Slowly pour batter over the stuffing. Pour just enough to cover the stuffing..
- Cook in low heat for a minute..
- Flip the pancake when it is about to set..
- Cook for few seconds. Don't overcook otherwise the pancake will change colour. Add little butter if necessary..
- Remove from heat and repeat the process to make all the pancakes..
- One pancake cooks completely within 1and 1/2 minutes only..
Dice the remaining chunks of beets, and place in a large bowl. Mix in the Gruyere cheese, Parmesan cheese, sour cream, crumbled bacon, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper until well combined. Gently fill each beet cup with the cheese mixture. Place filled beets in a shallow baking dish. Surprise your sweethearts with this healthy beet pancake recipe on Valentine's Day.