Healthy heart shaped pancakes. Great recipe for Healthy heart shaped pancakes. October month is for pink recipes. I have made healthy pancakes with beetroot and carrot in gram flour batter.
Flip and cook on the other side until lightly browned. The Heart-Shaped Pancakes recipe out of our category Pancake! Working in batches, pipe heart shapes, drawing V of batter in center of hearts to fill, on heated griddle. You can make Healthy heart shaped pancakes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Healthy heart shaped pancakes
- Prepare 1 cup Gram of flour -.
- Prepare 1 of Beetroot – small(peeled and pureed in 1/2 cup water).
- It’s 1 of Carrot – small (peeled and grated).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt – ,.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder-.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds -.
- Prepare 1 of Green chilli – (finely chopped).
- You need as required of Oil for shallow frying.
Combine dry ingredients in large bowl. Add milk, corn oil, and mix until just moistened. Beat egg whites in small bowl until stiff peaks form. Place on greased griddle (medium high).
Healthy heart shaped pancakes step by step
- Mix gram flour,salt,cumin seeds,red chilli powder and water to make batter..
- Add beetroot puree,ginger, green chilli and carrot.Mix it well.There should be no lumps.Leave it for 5 min..
- Heat a tawa or non-stick girdle,pour 1 ladle full batter and spread lika a dosa.Drop some oil on the sides of the pancakes.Cook it on both sides until golden brown..
- Take a heart shape cookie cutter and cut heart shape pancakes..
- Serve it with green chutney and pink roohafza milk..
When bubbles begin to form, flip pancakes. Serve with strawberry garnishes and warm real Vermont maple syrup. Whether you are looking to cook your babe breakfast in bed or simply just want to learn how to make healthy heart shaped pancakes, this video is for you. In a large bowl, combine flour, oats and baking powder; mix well. In. a medium bowl combine milk, egg and oil; blend well. just until dry ingredients are moistened.