Beetroot thalipeeth. Methi Thalipeeth Recipe (Fresh Fenugreek Leaves Flat Bread) is a famous Maharashtrian dish typically made of three flours, whole wheat chakki atta, millet fl. Beetroot leaves were looking pretty so I didn't feel to throw that away and thought of using those in a recipe instead. Before preparing beetroot leaves tikkis, I had used beetroot leaves and stems for one of the Maharashtrian recipe, known as Thalipeeth, which is a mixture of many different flours and vegetables. thalipeeth recipe
People often move to fast-foods, because they assume traditional recipes are time-consuming. Put the tawa on the gas now and start heating it on a high flame. In this recipe, we have added a healthy mix of Methi or Fenugreek leaves. You can make Beetroot thalipeeth using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beetroot thalipeeth
- It’s 200 of gramsThalipeet flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated Beetroot.
- Prepare 2 of finely chopped green chillies.
- You need 1 of finely chopped onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of yogurt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of refined oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need as needed of Water for kneading.
- You need as needed of Butter (optional).
- Prepare As needed of Oil or ghee for shallow frying thali peeth.
In a mixing bowl, take the mentioned flours and add the above paste. Add the chopped coriander and salt to taste and knead into a semisoft dough using water as required. Add little oil and knead again. Gehu Bajra Thepla Recipe – Bajra Masala Paratha..
Beetroot thalipeeth instructions
- Take a bowl and put thalipeeth flour in it and add all the above mention ingredients in it and knead a soft dough from it.
- With the help of water.Make 2 to 3 balls of it.Now a make thick thalipeeth with the help of both the hands on rolling pin.Then after cut it in square shape and cello fry it…..
- Both the side with ghee or oil untill it becomes little brown in colour.Now serve this delicious thalipeeth with butter, green chutney and sauce friends 😊.
Sabudana Thalipeeth Recipe – Tapioca Pearl Spicy Flat Bread. In a pan or wok heat oil, add cumin and mustard seeds and allow to splutter. Now add onion, green chilies and sauté until onion becomes light pink. When we think about Maharashtrian Recipes, the first thing that comes to many of us is the delightful Pav Bhaji, Vada Pav, Pani Puri, Bhel, Usal Pav etc. Take Big Bowl Add Multigrain Flour.