Banana Pancakes. Stir flour mixture into banana mixture; batter will be slightly lumpy. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Cook until pancakes are golden brown on both sides; serve hot.
Whisk with a fork to combine. Mix in the milk and vanilla extract. Pour the banana mixture and melted butter into the dry ingredients. You can have Banana Pancakes using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Pancakes
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rajgira flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of water chestnut flour /singhade ka aata.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 2 teaspoon of powdered sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of ghee.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mash Ripe Banana.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of cardamom powder.
- It’s of For garnishing.
- You need as per taste of Honey.
- It’s as needed of Dry rose petals leaves.
- You need as per need of Dry beetroot crush (optional).
- You need as required of Chop mix fruits for garnishing like-: grapes, watermelon,.
- You need as needed of Mango, pomegranate and bananas.
Tender and delicious pancakes featuring peanut butter, bananas, and chocolate chips! Inspired by the folklore surrounding Elvis and his fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches. Serve with butter and maple syrup and try not to think about the weight you're about to gain! Add flour, milk, baking powder, and vegetable oil to the eggs and mix to make a batter.
Banana Pancakes instructions
- Take a a mixing bowl add ghee and powder sugar and beat it until it becomes white in colour and creamy texture. Beat it more and more to become fluffy and soft. Now add both the floors seasame seeds, cardamom powder, mash ripe Bananas and make slowly slowly by adding milk a ribbon flowing consistency batter..
- Heat a non-stick pan tawa, pour a ladle full of the the batter and spread it in a circular motion to make thin pancake cook on both the side till golden brown from both the sides. Repeat to make more pancakes serve hot while Garnish it with honey and fruits. First take one pancake put mangoes on it..
- Now add some Honey on it. Again cover it with one pancake..
- Spread some banana and grapes on them again put honey and put the third layer of pancake, put some dry rose petal leaves,mango chopped, honey..
- Serve as you garnish and so hot hot. Note-: Beat the batter as much as possible to incorporate air so that pancakes become fluffy and soft because here we are are not using any baking soda, ENO and baking powder. Naturally we need to make it fluffy..
Stir mashed bananas into the batter. Heat a skillet over medium heat and add some oil. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. In another bowl, place peeled bananas and mash with a fork until pulpy and syrupy. Add oil, honey, and egg, and mix with a fork until fully combined.