Besan Mixed Veg Pancake. Besan pancakes or as commonly known as tomato omelette is a vegetarian gram flour based pancake or omelette recipe. The gram flour batter is mixed with chopped onion, tomatoes and chillies and then spread on a pan. Relish the hot and crispy besan pancakes with ketchup or green chutney.
They are perfect for breakfast, mid day snack, or also can be eaten it as light meal. Besan Chilla or besan cheela is a delicious and healthy savory Indian pancake recipe made with gram flour (besan), aromatics and tomatoes. Fill the batter with your favorite grated vegetables to make your meal more nutritious, and serve as a quick breakfast, brunch, or even as a late-night snack. You can make Besan Mixed Veg Pancake using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Besan Mixed Veg Pancake
- You need 1 Cup of besan.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1 cup of chopped mix veg Cabbage onion tomato beetroot carrot.
- It’s As per needed of coriander leaves.
- It’s 2 of green chilies & capsicum chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small peice chopped Ginger.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Redchili powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Garam masala.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Chat masala.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Tomato sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of Coriander chuteny.
- Prepare As required of Water.
Besan Chillas: Chickpea Flour Pancakes with Vegetables and Shrimp Recipe. This recipe is quite easy to adapt to fit your dietary needs. Naturally gluten-free and high protein, this pancake can also be made vegan. Simply leave out the shrimp and use oil to coat your pan instead of ghee.
Besan Mixed Veg Pancake step by step
- Take a big bowl. Add besan & all spices. Add water & Make smooth better..
- Chopped all veggie..
- Add all veggi in besanbetter. Mix properly..
- Heat a pancake. Grease with oil..
- Spread better with a spoon..
- Cook both sides brown & crispy..
- Flip it. Cook it..
- Ready pancake. Put into the plate. Serve with tomato sauce & chutney..
Ingredients: One such example is this desi-style mixed veg pancake or spicy mixed veg tikkis, which includes the goodness of vegetables, besan and healthy spices like cumin, black pepper and more. This recipe of desi -style mixed veg pancake is shared by Vlogger Alpa Modi on her YouTube channel 'Something's Cooking With Alpa'. Chickpea flour pancakes are egg-free fluffy vegan pancakes made of chickpea flour, also known as besan flour. Besan means Bengal gram flour, and chilla means pancake. To make these more filling and healthy, I have added grated veggies to the besan chilla batter.