Kabocha Squash Cookies for Halloween.
You can have Kabocha Squash Cookies for Halloween using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Kabocha Squash Cookies for Halloween
- It’s 100 grams of Kabocha squash (steamed flesh).
- It’s 150 grams of – Whole wheat flour (or wheat flour and cake flour).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Maple syrup (or agave nectar).
- You need 2 tbsp of Canola oil.
- You need 30 grams of Finely grated coconut (if you have it) or almond flour.
Kabocha Squash Cookies for Halloween step by step
- Add the steamed and softened kabocha squash flesh to a bowl and mash. Add the powdered ingredients and mix well..
- Add the canola oil and maple syrup and gather the dough into a loose ball..
- Lay out some cling film on a surface and roll the dough out on top until about 5 mm thick..
- Chill the dough in the freezer for a little while and then cut out with cookie cutters. Or just cut into pieces, or feel free to use your hands to shape the cookies as well..
- Bake these cookies at 160℃ for 20 minutes. Please adjust the baking time according to the type of oven and thickness of the cookies..
- These are great for alloween. Feel free to make them whenever you like if you have some kabocha squash lying around..