Kabocha Squash Pudding for Halloween.
You can have Kabocha Squash Pudding for Halloween using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kabocha Squash Pudding for Halloween
- You need 300 grams of Kabocha, peeled and de-seeded.
- Prepare 200 grams of Firm tofu.
- Prepare 40 grams of Kudzu starch.
- It’s 50 ml of Water.
- It’s 100 ml of Maple syrup.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Vanilla essence, cinnamon powder.
Kabocha Squash Pudding for Halloween instructions
- Steam, boil or microwave the kabocha to soften. Remove the skin and seeds. You should be left with approx. 300 g kabocha flesh. *The kabocha should weigh approx. 400 g (before peeling)..
- Once cooled, puree the kabocha in a food processor. Add the tofu and blend. Dissolve the kudzu starch in the amount of water listed, and set aside..
- Transfer the kabocha mixture to a saucepan, add a pinch of salt, maple syrup and dissolved kudzu starch, and mix..
- Turn on the heat, and mix well until it thickens, making sure that it doesn't burn or become lumpy. Add vanilla, cinnamon, or any flavorings of your choice. Mix well, and remove from heat..
- Pour into a mold and chill. Once chilled, it's finished..