For Halloween! Kabocha Okara Cookies.
You can have For Halloween! Kabocha Okara Cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of For Halloween! Kabocha Okara Cookies
- Prepare 100 grams of ■Peeled, steamed kabocha squash.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ■ Rice syrup (or honey).
- It’s 3 tbsp of ■Canola oil.
- You need 40 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- It’s 60 grams of All-purpose flour.
- It’s of The flour should weigh 100 g combined (can also use a cake/rice flour blend).
- Prepare 35 grams of Almond flour.
- Prepare 100 grams of Fresh okara.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
For Halloween! Kabocha Okara Cookies step by step
- Steam the kabocha until soft, and peel the skin. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Add the kabocha and liquids marked ■ to a bowl. Mash the kabocha with a fork and mix..
- Add the flour, okara, almond flour and salt to the dough. Mix together to form a soft dough, a little softer than your earlobe. If it is too hard/soft, user water/flour to adjust as necessary..
- Roll the dough to a 4-5 mm thickness, and stamp out the cookies with cookie cutters. Kids love helping with this part. If you don't have halloween themed cutters, you can just cut them into squares with a knife..
- Line a baking tray with parchment, and arrange the cookies on top. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 180°C..
- Adjust the temperature and baking time according to the thickness of the cookies..