Grilled Spicy Smoked Sausage Breakfast Sandwiches.
You can have Grilled Spicy Smoked Sausage Breakfast Sandwiches using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Spicy Smoked Sausage Breakfast Sandwiches
- Prepare of —-the Day before—-.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of spicy smoked sausage.
- It’s 1 of large bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- You need of —-this morning—-.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 2 of buns, I used hamburger buns.
Grilled Spicy Smoked Sausage Breakfast Sandwiches instructions
- The day before grill the sausage, and pan grill the chopped peppers and chopped onions. Chopped them both coarsely. Cook the peppers and onions till done. Refrigerate till morning..
- Cut the sausage in half, then split the sausage down center lengthwise, but not all the way through. Heat in a pan or microwave till heated through, along with the peppers and onions..
- Scramble the eggs..
- Add eggs to the buns, top with sausage, peppers, and onions..
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!.