Caramel & Apple Quesadilla. Caramel (/ˈkærəmɛl/ or /ˈkɑːrməl/) is a medium to dark-orange confectionery product made by heating a variety of sugars. It can be used as a flavoring in puddings and desserts, as a filling in bonbons. Borrowed from French caramel, from Spanish caramelo, from Portuguese caramelo, dissimilated from Late Latin calamellus, diminutive of calamus ("reed") (and therefore a doublet of chalumeau and shawm), from Ancient Greek κᾰλᾰμος (kálamos), ultimately from Proto-Indo-European *ḱolh₂mos.
And salted caramel is one of the easiest recipes. This Homemade Caramel Sauce is to die for! It's a classic recipe that you'll make over and over again. You can make Caramel & Apple Quesadilla using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caramel & Apple Quesadilla
- You need 2 of Tortillas.
- You need 1 of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of half Green apple (or red).
- You need 1 of Caramel sauce.
Caramel is the result of melting and browning sugar. While perfecting caramel takes practice, sugar is Choose between wet caramel (used for sauces and dipping apples) or dry caramel (firmer in. These salted caramels are soft, chewy and perfectly. Is caramel a sweet or an instrument of pain? —<firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Caramel & Apple Quesadilla step by step
- Remove the core of the apple and slice it up..
- Spread some cream cheese on a tortilla..
- Arrange the sliced apples from Step 1 on the Step 2 tortilla..
- Top with caramel sauce..
- Top with the other tortilla to make a sandwich..
- Cook both sides of Step 5 in a frying pan..
- The apples are so crispy! The cream cheese and caramel are melted and delicious!.
I didn't know it was in Lebanese, I was attracted by the promising name of Caramel. Its clothes are underpinned by understated sophistication, a refined simplicity, functionality and an extraordinary. Последние твиты от Caramel (@tscaramel). This opens in a new window.