Halloween Pumpkin Bundles.
You can make Halloween Pumpkin Bundles using 2 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Halloween Pumpkin Bundles
- You need 1/4 of Kabocha squash or other orange winter squash (300 g).
- You need 2 tsp of Sugar.
Halloween Pumpkin Bundles step by step
- Cut the kabocha squash into big pieces and place in a heat resistant bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave until the kabocha squash softens..
- Remove the peel. The peel will be used to make the jack-o-lantern eyes and mouth, so try not to rip it..
- Add sugar and then mash the kabocha squash with a fork as smooth as possible..
- Take the mix from Step 4 and tightly wrap it into a ball using plastic wrap..
- Wet your hands and smooth out the kabocha squash dough..
- Use scissors or a knife to cut the eyes and mouth from the kabocha squash peel..
- If you have pumpkin seeds, you could use them to make stems, then stick the eyes and mouth, and it's done..