Halloween Bloody Baked Rats With Oozy Guts.
You can have Halloween Bloody Baked Rats With Oozy Guts using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Halloween Bloody Baked Rats With Oozy Guts
- It’s 2 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten.
- It’s 1 cup of dry bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 (1.25 ounce) of packet meatloaf seasoning mix.
- You need 1 cup of cubed Cheddar cheese.
- You need 3 (10 ounce) of cans tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 ounce of uncooked spaghetti, broken into fourths.
- Prepare 1/2 of carrot, cut into 1/8-inch thick slices.
- You need 1 tablespoon of frozen green peas.
- It’s 4 of black olives, halved (optional).
Halloween Bloody Baked Rats With Oozy Guts step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)..
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, onion, egg, bread crumbs, and meatloaf seasoning. Use your hands to mix until well blended..
- Divide meat mixture into 8 portions. Mold each portion around a cube of cheese like a meatball. Shape into a point at one end and lengthen the body a bit by rolling between your hands. Place your ''rat'' into a shallow baking dish, and continue with the remaining meat to make a total of 8 rats. Insert pieces of uncooked spaghetti into the rounded end of the rats to make tails..
- In a medium bowl, stir together the tomato sauce, sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over the rats in the dish and cover the dish with a lid or aluminum foil..
- Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven. Uncover the dish and continue to bake for another 20 to 30 minutes, basting occasionally with the sauce to glaze the rats..
- While the rats finish baking, heat the peas and carrots in a small bowl in the microwave for about 15 seconds..
- Carefully transfer the rats to a serving platter so that their delicate tails don't fall off. Press peas into the pointy end to make eyes, and insert carrot slices to make ears. If using, press half a black olive onto the pointed end to make a snout. Spoon some of the tomato sauce around them and serve..
- Serving suggestion: line serving platter with a bed of straw (cooked spaghetti) and place the bloody rats on top! Drip some of the tomato sauce on the spaghetti..