Creamy Mushroom Spinach Kielbasa Soup.
You can have Creamy Mushroom Spinach Kielbasa Soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Mushroom Spinach Kielbasa Soup
- Prepare of Baby Bella Mushrooms.
- You need of Organic Spinach.
- Prepare of – Quarts of Imagine Organic Low Sodium Chicken Broth.
- You need of – Tablespoons Cabot unsalted Butter.
- You need of Leidys uncured smoked Kielbasa.
- Prepare of Heavy Cream.
- You need of Flour.
- Prepare of – teaspoon Organic Basil.
- Prepare of – teaspoon Organic Oregano.
Creamy Mushroom Spinach Kielbasa Soup instructions
- Wash fresh mushrooms and slice into 1/4” pieces. Next tear fresh spinach into smaller pieces and wash in a spin colander to ensure removal of water. You will need to have two quarts of Organic chicken broth for this recipe..
- Take out the Leidys kielbasa out of the package and chop into quarters. Sauté mushrooms on low heat in six tablespoons of butter until the moisture is cooked out and they are browned giving off a very fragrant aroma. Then add your kielbasa to the pan..
- Add spinach, two cloves of minced garlic, 1 Teaspoon dried basil, 1 Teaspoon of dried organic oregano and two quarts of chicken broth to the pot. Turn up the heat to medium to boil. Simmer for ten minutes while this is at a simmer mix 1/4 cup of flour to a pint of heavy cream whisk until mixed. Add the cream mixture to the pot of hot broth stirring until mixed. Return to a boil for ten minutes and stir continuously. Return heat to low and simmer for another fifteen minutes..