For Halloween Easy Kabocha Squash Cookies.
You can make For Halloween Easy Kabocha Squash Cookies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of For Halloween Easy Kabocha Squash Cookies
- You need 110 grams of Kabocha squash (cooked).
- It’s 40 grams of Butter or margarine.
- It’s 30 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare 20 grams of Honey.
- Prepare 1 dash of Ground cinnamon & allspice.
- You need 120 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 12 of Kabocha squash seed.
For Halloween Easy Kabocha Squash Cookies step by step
- Chop up the kabocha squash into bite-sizes. Put them into heat-proof containers and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave for 3 to 3.5 minutes at 600W..
- Add butter an sugar. Mash with a masher..
- Now add the egg yolk and honey, and mix well. (You could also use maple syrup instead of honey. This reduces the sweetness.).
- Combine the spices and powdered ingredients to sift. Mix until the dough comes together..
- Powder your working place and take out the dough. Divide into 12 portions. To prevent any cracks after it's baked, make sure the surface is nice and smooth when rolled into balls..
- Shape into flat ovals of about 6cm in diameter. Draw 4 deep vertical cuts with a scraper..
- Align onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake in 180℃ preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes or until lightly golden brown..
- Press in a kabocha seed so that it looks like a stem. If you wish, draw a face like a Jack-o'-lantern with chocolate decorating pens..