Kabocha Squash Dumplings (Halloween Version).
You can make Kabocha Squash Dumplings (Halloween Version) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Kabocha Squash Dumplings (Halloween Version)
- Prepare 1/4 of Kabocha squash.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of For the sauce:.
- You need 6 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
Kabocha Squash Dumplings (Halloween Version) step by step
- Peel a part of the kabocha squash to use as decorations later. Cut the rest of the kabocha and microwave. *Don't start cooking the peel yet..
- Whilst the kabocha is still warm, mash and combine it well with the katakuriko..
- Cut the kabocha squash peel into the shapes you want for decoration and microwave for 30 seconds..
- Press the kabocha squash into oval shapes and use a spoon to engrave lines on the surface. Press the peel on the kabocha to make the Jack-O'-Lantern face. Lightly oil a frying pan and cook both sides of the Jack-O'-Lantern through..
- Mix the sauce and serve with the cooked kabocha squash patties, and they're done..