Kabocha Squash Sweets for Halloween.
You can make Kabocha Squash Sweets for Halloween using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Kabocha Squash Sweets for Halloween
- You need 250 grams of Kabocha squash.
- You need 100 ml of Milk.
- You need 50 grams of Butter.
- It’s 60 grams of Sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 20 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 6 grams of Baking powder.
Kabocha Squash Sweets for Halloween instructions
- Chop the kabocha squash (about 450 g with the skin and inside) into pieces, and remove the insides. Place in a heatproof dish (covered with plastic wrap), and microwave for about 5 minutes..
- Remove the skin using a spoon, and blend with milk in a food processor..
- Add the butter, sugar, and eggs to Step 2, and mix well in the food processor to make it creamy..
- Combine the cake flour and baking power, and sift..
- Pour the batter into the cake pan lined with parchment paper. Bake in the oven preheated to 180℃ for 30 minutes..
- The pie dish, which is 20 cm in diameter and 3.5 cm in depth with the same amount of ingredients, was also a perfect size..