Great for Halloween – Little Green Men Cookies.
You can have Great for Halloween – Little Green Men Cookies using 9 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Great for Halloween – Little Green Men Cookies
- Prepare 300 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 200 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 100 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 3 of drops Vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Later additions:.
- Prepare 10 grams of Matcha.
- It’s 10 grams of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 10 grams of Cake flour.
Great for Halloween – Little Green Men Cookies step by step
- Preparation: Sift the cake flour. Bring the butter to room temperature. Preheat the oven to 160℃..
- Knead the room temperature butter with a wooden spatula until soft..
- Add the sugar and knead until light-colored and fluffy..
- Add the egg and vanilla essence, and mix quickly. The egg and butter may separate, so mix well!!.
- If you mixed really well, it will look like this..
- Add the sifted cake flour, fold in gently without kneading..
- Divide the dough into 2:1:1. Add the matcha into Step 2 and mix..
- Add the cocoa powder into the 1 portion and mix..
- Add the cake flour listed under later additions to the remaining 1 portion and mix..
- Roll out the matcha dough to 5 mm thick. Shape into a flattened circle as shown in the photo..
- Stick a part that looks like an antenna. When you add on a part, you have to stick it from the back!.
- Make 2 tear drop shapes and stick them from the back..
- Stretch out the plain dough into a squashed circle. Make 3 of those, and place on top of the matcha dough..
- Stretch out the cocoa dough into a slightly smaller version of the plain dough. Make 3 of those, and place on top of the plain dough..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 160℃ for 15~20 minutes and they are done..
- I also made a Mike version!. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147112-mike-cookies-great-for-halloween (see recipe).
- Here is my Totoro version!!. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147114-totoro-cookies-with-pancake-mix-and-simple-ingredients (see recipe).