Spinach Corn Soup.
You can make Spinach Corn Soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach Corn Soup
- It’s of fresh spinach.
- You need of corn.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of chopped red onions.
- It’s of water (500 ml approximately).
- Prepare of buillon powder (optional).
Spinach Corn Soup step by step
- Clean the spinach, cut into 1 inch long pieces. Or use spinach salad leaves..
- Peel the corn.
- Boil water add chopped onions, salt, buillon bowder and peeled corn. taste test, if you still need salt you can add it, then stir and add spinach.
- Serve it. Best serve warm.