Spinach clear soup. Boil the water and the onion in a medium pot. While waiting, chop the spinach stem into desired size. Low Cal Spinach Soup by Tarla Dalal. pumpkin soup recipe
So, it isn't very substantial, but that's exactly what makes it perfect as a starter. Or as a light meal with very low calories — perfect for weight loss. This simple but beautiful clear soup is also known as 'emerald and white jade soup' in Chinese. You can have Spinach clear soup using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach clear soup
- You need of spinach, separate leaves from the stem.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of onion, sliced.
- Prepare of corn kernel (optional).
I love the combination of the bright green of the spinach with the white of the mushrooms and tofu. Find spinach clear soup stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Spinach clear soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy.
Spinach clear soup instructions
- Boil the water and the onion in a medium pot.
- While waiting, chop the spinach stem into desired size.
- When the water boil, put the corn kernel into the pot and let the water boils again (this step can be skipped if you dont like corn).
- When the water boils again, put the spinach stem into the pot and let it boils.
- Finally, add the spinach leaves into the pot, pour the salt and heat the pot for another few minutes or until the texture of all ingredients meet your desire.
- You can also cook chinese okra, which resembles zucchini, in the same way.
Rich and creamy spinach soup, with fresh or frozen spinach, onion, potatoes, broth, cream and sour This delicious cream of spinach soup is as rich, smooth and creamy as the label "Cream of". Vegan Spinach soup or palak soup is an easy soup to up your Iron content. This spinach clear soup Indian style is both vegan and gluten-free. Clear spinach soup is healthy and very refreshing when served with rice. Being low in calories, the soup is perfect if you are looking for a light and easy meal.