Creamy Tortellini Spinach Mushroom Soup with Turkey Sausage.
You can make Creamy Tortellini Spinach Mushroom Soup with Turkey Sausage using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Tortellini Spinach Mushroom Soup with Turkey Sausage
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of diced onions.
- It’s of diced mushrooms.
- Prepare of chopped garlic.
- Prepare of Pre cooked Ground Turkey.
- It’s of dry Thyme.
- You need of White flour.
- You need of cooking white wine.
- You need of chicken broth.
- You need of parmesan cheese.
- You need of milk.
- It’s of shredded Italian cheese mix or mozarella.
- Prepare of chopped spinach.
Creamy Tortellini Spinach Mushroom Soup with Turkey Sausage step by step
- Melt butter in med size pot..
- Add diced onions, mushrooms and garlic until ALMOST dry..
- Add flour and half of white wine until all mixed together (about 3 minutes), then add rest of white wine. Cook another 3 min..
- Add broth, turkey sausage, thyme and tortellini. Simmer until tortellini is tender (about 8-10 min)..
- Add Parmesan. Stir for 1-2 min..
- Add 1/2 of the milk until simmering..
- Add spinach until wilted..
- Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Add shredded cheese and simmer to desired thickness..
- Once the soups sits, it will become thickened. Add remaining milk and reheat as needed..