Spinach and Carrot Soup.
You can have Spinach and Carrot Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach and Carrot Soup
- Prepare of carrots, peeled and cut.
- You need of potatoes, peeled and cut (add 1 more if you like the soup creamier).
- It’s of onion, chopped.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of garlic cloves, peeled.
- Prepare of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of spinach.
Spinach and Carrot Soup instructions
- Add to a deep pot the water, approximately half way up the pot, garlic potatoes, carrots, salt and olive oil and bring to the boil. Cook for 25-30 minutes until the vegetables are cooked..
- When cooked blend all into a fine creamy mixture..
- You may want to add more water at this point if its too thick. Continue to cook over a medium heat for a further 5-10 minutes until its boiling..
- Add the spinach and continue to boil for a further 5 minutes or until spinach is cooked..
- Check seasoning is to your liking. Rest for 10-15 minutes and serve..