Kabocha Squash Mont Blanc for Halloween.
You can make Kabocha Squash Mont Blanc for Halloween using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Kabocha Squash Mont Blanc for Halloween
- You need 1 of ☆Caramel sauce.
- Prepare 1 of ☆Kabocha squash caramel pudding.
- You need 1 of ☆Kabocha squash cream.
- Prepare of Whipped cream.
- Prepare 100 ml of ●Heavy cream.
- It’s 10 grams of ●Granulated sugar.
Kabocha Squash Mont Blanc for Halloween instructions
- Refer to the recipes noted in the ingredient list and make the caramel sauce, kabocha squash caramel pudding, and kabocha cream. You can make the caramel sauce the previous day or earlier..
- [Kabocha caramel pudding] As noted on, pour the caramel sauce first into cups..
- Pour about 1 tablespoon (or more) of caramel sauce in each cup. Pour the mixture for caramel pudding over it..
- [Kabocha squash cream] Refer to Step 1-4 of. I added a touch of cinnamon for the fragrance..
- [Whipped cream] Put the ingredients marked ● in a bowl. Whip until firm peaks form and put into a pastry bag. Pipe into a mound on top of the caramel pudding..
- [Pipe the kabocha cream] Pipe the kabocha cream from the bottom to the top as drawing circles starting from the edge of the whipped cream..
- Rest in the refrigerator to cool. It's done..