Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔.
You can make Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔 using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔
- You need of large packs chicken strips OR chicken breast (cut into chunks).
- You need of black pepper.
- Prepare of dried basil leaves.
- It’s of oregano leaves.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of condensed tomato soup.
- It’s of Alfredo sauce.
- It’s of diced tomatoes.
- It’s of onions, sliced.
- You need of pasta, your favorite, cooked.
- Prepare of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
Crockpot Creamy Tomato 🍅 Chicken 🐔 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken, cut into chunks if necessary……
- Place chicken in crockpot……..
- Sprinkle over chicken your black pepper, basil leaves, oregano leaves and minced garlic…..
- Pour over chicken your tomato soup, Alfredo sauce and diced tomatoes, stir gently…….
- Layer your onions on top……..
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6- 8 hours, or until your chicken is fully cooked, stirring occasionally……..
- Serve on top of your favorite pasta that has been cooked, top that with some shredded mozzarella cheese and enjoy 😉!!!!.