Creamy chicken breasts. A yummy, creamy chicken casserole which can turn into an elegant dish when the chicken breasts are left whole. For a variation, use boneless chicken breasts, but do not dice them. What goes in Chicken Breast with Creamy Mushroom Sauce.
Pan-seared chicken breasts prepared with a creamy, garlicky herb sauce. Flavorful, quick weeknight dinner prepared in one pan. This search takes into account your taste preferences. You can make Creamy chicken breasts using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Creamy chicken breasts
- It’s 600 gr of chicken breasts.
- It’s 60 gr of bacon (chopped).
- It’s 1 of onion (chopped).
- Prepare 1/4 of tomato (chopped).
- It’s 1 tsp of ground garlic.
- It’s 100 ml of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of rosemary.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of muskatnuss.
- It’s 3 spoon of white wine.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of thymian.
- You need 1/2 tsp of petersilie.
- You need 2 of carrots.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chicken stock.
This creamy garlic chicken recipe is the ultimate easy comfort food! Tender chicken breast smothered in a creamy garlic sauce is irresistible. Creamy Garlic Chicken Breasts are an easy and ultimate chicken dinner. Tender chicken breasts in a hearty garlic sauce loaded with garlic and cheese.
Creamy chicken breasts step by step
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat some oil in the skillet.
- Add the chicken and sear both sides until golden brown (3 minutes per side). Remove and set chicken aside.
- Add the bacon to same skillet, and sear it for about 3 minutes or until it's golden brown and looks crunchy, and then set it aside.
- Still using the same skillet, add the onion and garlic, saute it for 2 minutes.
- Add the carrots, Rosemary, black pepper, Muskatnuss, thymian, petersilie. Stir it all together.
- Stir in white wine and some water, bring it to a boil.
- Add the heavy cream, chicken stock and bacon, stir it.
- And the last, add the chicken and continue to cook for 30 minutes so the sauce becomes thicker. Occasionally pour the sauce into the chicken part which is not covered by the sauce, or flipp it occasionally..
- Add the tomatoes 5 minutes before you turn off the heat.
- You can check the video how to cook this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/ueXFPOe81hc.
An easy, cheesy chicken breast supper that's as basic as Chicken breasts are simply baked to perfection, topped with fresh mozzarella and juicy, garlicky. This version of creamy chicken marsala uses boneless chicken breast halves, fresh mushrooms Diced cooked chicken breast is combined with broccoli, a creamy sauce, Parmesan, basil, and pasta. Tender chicken breasts smothered in a mouthwatering creamy garlic sauce! This quick and tasty Creamy Garlic Sauce Chicken Breasts recipe is super easy to make and great for busy weeknights. This is the easiest creamy pan-seared chicken breast recipe on the planet.