Grilled Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce. Meanwhile place all the ingredients for the dip into a bowl. Lightly oil grill and preheat barbecue to medium-high. Season the basil sauce, to taste, with more salt and pepper, if desired.
In skillet, heat butter or margarine to medium heat. Dip chicken in milk, then coat with crumbs. Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce. You can make Grilled Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce
- It’s of Chicken preparation.
- Prepare 8 large of chicken breasts (boneless/skinless).
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s of Creamy Basil Dip.
- It’s 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic (minced).
- It’s 3 tbsp of basil.
- It’s 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 medium of plum tomatoes (seeds removed and diced).
Remove to a platter and keep warm. Reduce heat to low and add onion. Increase heat to medium and add wine. In a nonstick saucepan, combine the cream, wine or broth, onion, garlic, mushroom mixture and remaining pepper.
Grilled Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce instructions
- Lightly oil both sides of chicken breasts. Then sprinkle both sides with the salt and pepper. Barbecue chicken on grill with lid closed, approximately 6 minutes per side and an internal temp od 165°F is reached. Remove from grill..
- Meanwhile place all the ingredients for the dip into a bowl. Refrigerate until serving. Note. You can make the dip a day ahead if you wish..
Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. This Creamy Parmesan Basil Chicken Recipe is a quick chicken breast recipe that tastes like it came from a restaurant! This one pan chicken dish is easy to make for a weeknight dinner, and is full of so much flavor! Add Italian flair to your chicken dinner with this basic pesto sauce: basil, Pecorino cheese, pine nuts, garlic and olive oil. Drizzle the rich sauce over chicken, pasta or veggies.