my creamy chicken breasts. A yummy, creamy chicken casserole which can turn into an elegant dish when the chicken breasts are left whole. For a variation, use boneless chicken breasts, but do not dice them. Pour the soup mixture over all, but sprinkle the cracker and seed combination over the breasts only and bake as usual.
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts: You can either purchased fresh (my preference) or frozen. Chicken In A Creamy Lemon Sauce. Seasoned the chicken with poultry seasoning, seasoning salt and garlic powder. You can make my creamy chicken breasts using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of my creamy chicken breasts
- You need 3 lb of bag frozen boneless chicken breast.
- You need 4 cup of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato chicken bouillon.
- You need 1/2 medium of onion diced.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 can of garlic and onion diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour mixed with 1/4 cup water.
Added broccoli and covered with tinfoil. Simply place the blade on the clove and press the blade down on the clove. Add the chicken stock , scraping any brown bits. Add flour to a shallow dish.
my creamy chicken breasts instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- place chicken in roaster pan or deep cake pan.
- add water , bouillon , onion, tomatoes and garlic.
- mix in cream of chicken soup.
- bake about 1 hour then turn temp to 400.
- bake untill chicken is done.
- add flour and water mixture.
- let set about 5 min before serving.
Add chicken to flour dish, one at a time, turning to coat lightly in flour. Heat olive oil in heavy skillet over MED HIGH heat until hot. Add butter, then add flour-dredged chicken to skillet, being careful. Chicken Breasts in an irresistible garlic sauce filled with caramelized onions and garlic is a winner of a chicken dinner! Easy and delicious comfort food at its finest.