Chicken Tomato Cream Pasta. Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Stir in tomato sauce and heavy cream; reduce heat to low. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Remove chicken from skillet and set aside. Add chicken broth, pasta sauce, and Italian seasoning to skillet. Increase heat to high and bring to a boil. You can make Chicken Tomato Cream Pasta using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tomato Cream Pasta
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 120 g of spaghetti.
- You need 1/4 cup of half & half.
- It’s Tbsp of pesto.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of halved cherry tomatoes.
- It’s of Salt to season & taste.
Add linguine and return to a boil. Add cream and stir well to combine. Heat oil in a large oven-proof skillet. Add garlic and cook until fragrant.
Chicken Tomato Cream Pasta instructions
- Salt your chicken and place in a hot skillet with olive oil. You want a hot skillet so you get a nice crust on the chicken..
- Start to boil spaghetti. And once chicken is done cooking, place on cutting board to rest..
- Using the same skillet you used to cook the chicken, place tomatoes in pan with some extra olive oil. Then add the half and half and pesto. Let simmer..
- Once spaghetti is done place in cream sauce. Then cut chicken and add to pasta..
- Voilà! Enjoy!.
Stir in pasta, diced tomatoes with juices, water, and tomato paste. Remove from heat and stir in chicken, seasonings, and cream. This Creamy Chicken Tomato Pasta recipe is comforting and delicious and loaded with hidden zucchini. Fresh tomato flavors mix with the decadent texture of cream and melted parmesan to make a fabulous filling pasta dish, perfect for a midweek family meal. Add the chicken broth to the pan and allow to reduce by half.