Chicken alfredo with sun dried tomato. Rao's® Chicken Alfredo Entrée lets you bring home the taste of Rao's®. Make Every Day Delicious with Rao's® Chicken Alfredo Frozen Entrée. The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified.
Add sundried tomatoes & sliced chicken. Add wine & then cream and increase to a low boil and reduce cream, until a bit thickened-add parmesean and salt and pepper to taste. directions. Add water, milk and garlic powder and bring to a boil. You can make Chicken alfredo with sun dried tomato using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken alfredo with sun dried tomato
- It’s 2 of skinless chicken breasts cubed.
- Prepare Half of a clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white wine.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 12-15 of sundried tomatoes or 2 tbsp of sun dried tomato tapinad.
- You need 1 tbsp of tarragon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 450 g of pasta – I prefer rotini or fusilli.
Remove the Alfredo sauce from the heat. Add the pasta, sliced sun-dried tomatoes, and Alfredo sauce to the chicken and mushrooms, and toss to coat all the ingredients evenly with the sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Season chicken with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper, to taste.
Chicken alfredo with sun dried tomato instructions
- Cube and saute the chicken breast in some olive oil. Once cooked remove from pan and set aside.
- Crush the garlic and lightly saute in olive oil – do not brown as it will become bitter.
- Next add the sun dried tomatoes and dijon mustard and tarragon and mix together.
- Add white wine and bring up to heat.
- Now add the heavy cream and simmer at medium heat – now is a good time to put your pasta in a pot of boiling water.
- Continue to stir the sauce while it thickens – by the time your pasta is cooked the sauce should be thick enough.
- Re add the chicken to the sauce and mix – add the pasta and toss it together coating well.
- Top with Italian cheese and enjoy.
Let cool before slicing; set aside. For the Sun Dried Tomato Alfredo. Whisk in the garlic and cook until you can smell the garlic. Add the flour, and whisk and cook until smooth and bubbly. Slowly whisk in the heavy cream, salt and pepper.