Creamy white wine chicken kick. Chicken & Poultry » Creamy Chicken in White Wine Sauce. Creamy Chicken in White Wine Sauce. Please see my affiliate disclosure for more details.
Choose your favorite white wine and play around with flavors to create the creamy sauce. Turn up the heat and pour in ½ cup of white wine, scrape the bottom of the pan to release any bits that have stuck on the bottom. Then let the wine bubble for a minute. You can make Creamy white wine chicken kick using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Creamy white wine chicken kick
- It’s 3-4 of chicken breast.
- It’s 125 ml of chicken stock.
- You need 125 ml of white wine.
- Prepare 200 ml of thick cooking cream.
- Prepare Pack of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 4 of small tomatoes.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- It’s of Salt, pepper and thyme.
- Prepare 2 of Thai chillies.
- You need 4 of bits of bacon – Crispy.
Lightly brown both sides of chicken in olive oil. Lower heat and add cream, salt, pepper, basil, and parsley. Too high of heat will cause the cream to curdle. Bring to simmer, scraping the bottom of the skillet to mix the brown bits into the liquid.
Creamy white wine chicken kick step by step
- Brown the chicken and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Brown onions, mushrooms, garlic and chillies in the same pan..
- Add the wine, bring to boil. Add the chicken stock, heat through and then pour in the cream..
- Cook for 20 mins or so. Then serve with whatever the hell you want 😋 went with rice.
Add chicken broth, thyme and return chicken to the skillet, skin side up. Cover with lid or foil, then transfer to the oven. Add the wine, broth, garlic, herbs and s/p. Add the peas and cream, stir gently. Taste for seasoning, add any needed salt or pepper.