Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast.
You can make Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast
- You need 1 tablespoon of brown sugar packed.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of paprika.
- You need of 1 teaspoon dried oregano or thyme, parsley, rosemary.
- Prepare of 1 teaspoon salt or seasoned salt, Adobo or chicken salt for extra flavour).
- You need of 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder.
- Prepare of 1/2 teaspoon onion powder.
- You need of 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- Prepare of 1 teaspoon chili powder or 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper.
- It’s of 4 large chicken breasts.
- Prepare of 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- It’s of 3 tablespoons butter.
- You need of 2 cloves garlic minced.
- It’s of 2 teaspoons fresh chopped parsley.
Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Using a meat mallet or rolling pin pound each chicken breast to 2cm at the thickest part. Make sure your fillets are all the same thickness to ensure even cooking..
- Combine sugar,paprika, oregano,salt,powders, pepper and chili.
- Transfer chicken to the pan and toss chicken in the seasoning.Drizzle with the oil and rub seasoning all over to evenly coat..
- Bake chicken in preheated oven for 16-18 minutes or until internal temperature is 165°F (75°C) using a meat thermometer..
- While chicken is in the oven melt butter in a small skillet. Sauté garlic until fragrant (30 seconds)and remove pan from heat. Stir in parsley then pour butter mixture over chicken in oven..
- Broil on high heat during the last 2-3 minutes of cooking until golden and crisp..
- Remove pan from oven transfer chicken to serving plates and let rest for 5 minutes..
- To serve drizzle pan juices over the chicken and garnish with freshly chopped parsley..