Caramel apple pie samosas. Mix caramel and apple filling and spoon about a tablespoon into the pockets. Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, caramel apple pie samosas.
Caramel apple pie samosas is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Classic caramel apple pie with a twist! You can make Caramel apple pie samosas using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caramel apple pie samosas
- It’s 1/2 cup of water + 1/4 cup flour for paste.
- It’s of Flour tortillas.
- You need 1/2 cup of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 of Caramel sauce plus extra for drizzle.
- It’s 1 can of apple pie filling.
- You need of Powdered sugar for dusting.
The caramel filling sauce is poured over the lattice-top of the pie, giving it a more intense flavor. Genuinely the best Caramel apple pie samosas recipe! It's super-easy to create,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below. These hand-held puds are a great low-fat alternative to apple pie, and are bound to be a big hit with a crowd.
Caramel apple pie samosas step by step
- Heat fryer to 350. Mix caramel and apple filling and spoon about a tablespoon into the pockets. Seal and fry 3-4 minutes. Toss in cinnamon and sugar and drizzle with caramel and powdered sugar..
Like eating a caramel apple but in pie form. Ingredients of Caramel apple pie samosas. This Salted Caramel Apple Pie is loaded with juicy apple slices and salted caramel sauce! Baked in the flakiest all-butter pie crust, it's the perfect apple pie for Thanksgiving or Christmas! So are you ready for Fall or what?