Creamy Tuscan Chicken. In a skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add chicken and season with salt, pepper, and oregano. Add the garlic and onion, stirring until onions are translucent.
Add the heavy cream, chicken broth, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese. Served in a rich and creamy sauce chock full of sun-dried tomatoes, dried herbs, and fresh spinach. This Creamy Tuscan Chicken is one of the most delicious chicken dishes I have made in a while. You can make Creamy Tuscan Chicken using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Tuscan Chicken
- You need of For the Chicken.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s of For the Sauce.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion diced.
- It’s 1 1/2 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sun-Dried Tomatoes.
- It’s 6 oz of Baby spinach.
- It’s 3/4 tablespoon of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Dried Rosemary.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan.
It also might be one of the prettiest. Also cherry tomatoes are easily available year long, and are on the whole MUCH less disappointing than larger tomatoes out of season. Remove the chicken to a plate and set aside. Add the heavy cream, sun-dried tomatoes, and garlic to the pan and stir well to combine.
Creamy Tuscan Chicken step by step
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat; season chicken with salt and pepper then place in skillet. Cook for about 7 minutes then flip and continue to cook for 6 more minutes, or until done..
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Add butter to the pan and melt. Stir in onions and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in tomatoes next and cook for 1 minute. Next, stir in the spinach and cook for 1-2 more minutes, or until wilted.
- Add heavy cream, Italian seasoning, rosemary, salt, and pepper; bring to a boil. Next mix in parmesan and stir until sauce has thickened. Once sauce has thickened, place chicken back in pan and cook for 1 minute.
- Spoon sauce over the chicken and serve over your favorite pasta (optional).
Add the spinach and stir well. Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken has the most amazing creamy garlic sauce with spinach and sun dried tomatoes. Also try Creamy Tuscan Garlic Shrimp and Insanely Good Creamy Tuscan Garlic Salmon. Creamy Tuscan Chicken packed with spinach and sun dried tomatoes in a thick and creamy parmesan garlic cream sauce! Like our Creamy Garlic Butter Tuscan Shrimp and Salmon recipes, this Creamy Tuscan Chicken recipe comes to you inspired by the popular Olive Garden recipe!