Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken. Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken has the most amazing creamy garlic sauce with spinach and sun dried tomatoes. Also try Creamy Tuscan Garlic Shrimp and Insanely Good Creamy Tuscan Garlic Salmon. Remove chicken and set aside on a plate.
Remove from the skillet and set aside. Reduce heat to medium-low, then add butter and a splash of water, broth, or white wine, deglazing the brown bits from the pan. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. You can make Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken
- It’s 1 1/2 lbs of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of chopped spinach.
- You need 1/2 cup of sun dried tomatoes.
Remove chicken and set aside on a plate. Add heavy cream, chicken broth, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning to the skillet. Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken smells like Florence and tastes like heaven! Rich and filling, it's perfect for long days and special occasions!
Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken instructions
- In large skillet cook chicken with olive oil.
- Add heavy cream, chicken broth, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and parmesan cheese. Whisk over medium heat until it starts to thicken..
- Add spinach and tomatoes and simmer until spinach begins to wilt..
- Add chicken back in pan and serve..
It is not hard to believe that Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken comes from the same region as the inimitable Florence Nightingale and Michelangelo's David. Parmesan breaded chicken, pan-fried in olive oil, and topped with a garlic cream sauce that's. Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken is bursting with flavors of garlic, parmesan and garnished with spinach and sun dried tomatoes. I love making something that tastes like I spent a pretty penny to make. You know, the kind of food that could totally be served in a restaurant for a high price.