Chicken Spaghetti with Bacon, spinach, tomato, & mushrooms. To the same pan with the creamy sauce, add chopped tomatoes, fresh spinach, garlic, crushed red pepper. Stir in the sauce on medium heat just until the spinach starts to wilt and sinks into the sauce. Add ⅓ of the cooked chicken (sliced into small strips) and half the bacon (already cooked and drained of fat).
Add in drained pasta and stir to combine all the flavors. Drain the pasta, rinse with cold water and drain again. Add pasta to the skillet with the sauce. You can have Chicken Spaghetti with Bacon, spinach, tomato, & mushrooms using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Spaghetti with Bacon, spinach, tomato, & mushrooms
- Prepare of Chicken breast.
- You need of Bacon.
- Prepare of Spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare of Spinach.
- It’s of Tomatos.
- It’s of Mushrooms.
- You need of Heavy cream.
- You need of Grated Parmesan cheese.
Add remaining half of bacon (cooked and drained of fat). Season with more salt if necessary. To serve, top the pasta with chicken strips and grated Parmesan cheese. Once the heavy whipping cream is simmering, add the parmesan cheese, and whisk until melted.
Chicken Spaghetti with Bacon, spinach, tomato, & mushrooms step by step
- Cook spaghetti noodles in salted water. Drain..
- Cook bacon remove from pan but keep grease..
- Place seasoned diced chicken in same pan and cook until done..
- Remove chicken from pan and any excessive grease. Sauté spinach, tomatoes, and mushrooms..
- Add heavy cream to pan and grated Parmesan and any seasonings you want to use for flavor..
- Add chicken, bacon, and noodles. Simmer..
Drain the pasta once cooked, and toss into the sauce. Add the tomatoes and spinach, stir to combine. Top with chicken, chopped cooked bacon and additional parmesan cheese. In a second skillet, cook bacon until crispy. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate and drain, then chop.