🍎Caramel Apple Crisp🍏.
You can make 🍎Caramel Apple Crisp🍏 using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 🍎Caramel Apple Crisp🍏
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 5 of Granny Smith Apples(peeled and chopped).
- You need 2 of Granny Smith Apples (peeled and shredded).
- You need 1 of Lemon.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Lemon Zest.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 Tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/8 Tsp of Nutmeg.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Granulated White Sugar.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of All-purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Oatmeal.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Granulated White Sugar.
🍎Caramel Apple Crisp🍏 instructions
- Preheat your oven to 375 F°(190 C°). Peel and chop up 5 apples and shred 2 apples. Toss the chopped and shredded apples with lemon juice..
- Melt the butter in a skillet then proceed to add the granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla extract, lemon zest, cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir occasionally until the sugar dissolves and becomes brown. Then add the apples and stir well. Cook until the apples have released most of their juice. Move the apples over to a pie plate. Then continue to simmer the juice for 2-4 minutes until it has thickened and looks like light caramel. Then pour it on top of the apple mix..
- To make the toppings, in a food processor combine flour, sugar and butter. Pulse 3 times (press the button quickly 3 times) then add the oatmeal and mix until you have coarse crumbs. Spread the topping evenly over the apples. Bake for approximately 30-40 minutes or until you see bubbles and the topping is golden brown. Serve with whipping cream or vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!😊.