Creamy Crockpot Spicy Chicken. Serve in tortillas, over rice, as a dip. I even like to eat a bowl of this yummy goodness sprinkled with crushed tortillas and the toppings ☺. Arrange the chicken breasts in the bottom of a slow cooker, and pour in the salsa and tomato sauce.
Once chicken is done, turn on high, if not already on high and stir in cheddar cheese until cheese is melted. Stir cream cheese, cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, and Italian seasoning in the crock of a slow cooker until mixture is thoroughly combined. Add chicken to pan and cook until browned on both sides. You can have Creamy Crockpot Spicy Chicken using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Crockpot Spicy Chicken
- Prepare of Chicken mixture.
- You need 4 of large chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of taco seasoning (use more if needed to cover chicken).
- It’s 1 clove of crushed garlic.
- It’s 1 of jalapeño pepper chopped.
- It’s 1 can of chopped green chilies (4 ounce).
- You need 1 can of back beans (drained and rinsed).
- It’s 1 can of red enchilada sauce (10 ounce).
- Prepare 1 can of hot red enchilada sauce (10 ounce).
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need of Optional toppings.
- Prepare 1 of chopped green onion, cilantro, tomato, avacado, shredded cheese.
In a medium bowl mix together alfredo sauce, sun-dried tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes. Open slow cooker, mix in spinach. In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, enchilada sauce, garlic powder, paprika, salt, cumin and chipotle pepper; mix well and pour over chicken. Lay chicken tenders on a foil lined baking sheet.
Creamy Crockpot Spicy Chicken step by step
- Spray crock pot with non-stick spray (Pam).
- Sprinkle chicken with taco seasoning and rub into meat..
- Place chicken in crockpot and add the rest of ingredients (except for topping ingredients) Also, if you do not like spicy food you can leave out the jalapeño pepper and use 2 cans of mild enchilada sauces instead..
- Cook on low for 6 hrs. Shred chicken with two forks while still in pot. Mix all together..
- Serve over rice or put in warm flour tortillas. You can also use as a dip with chips..
- Top with your favorite toppings..
Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Add chicken broth, black pepper, crushed red pepper, and garlic powder. Shred the chicken and add the pasta, Ranch dressing mix, cream cheese, water and half the cheddar cheese. Stir to mix and press pasta down into the liquid. Add a Tbsp of butter and Tbsp of olive oil to a large dutch oven or soup pot.