Creamy Italian Chicken. Place the chicken breast pieces into the bottom of a slow cooker. Pour in water, and stir in the salad dressing mix. With an electric mixer, beat the soup, cream cheese, and mushrooms in a bowl until thoroughly combined.
In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and soup until blended. In a medium bowl, combine the melted butter, softened cream cheese, canned condensed soup, Italian dressing mix, water, Italian seasoning, and pepper and stir until blended. Pour this mixture over the chicken in the crock pot. You can make Creamy Italian Chicken using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Italian Chicken
- You need 4 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 of 14oz can artichokes drained and chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of small onion chopped.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic chopped.
- You need 1 packages of dry zesty Italian dressing mix (Good Seasons brand).
- It’s 16 of cherry tomatoes chopped (each one cut into 4 pieces).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 5 oz of fresh spinach.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 8 oz of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Pour over chicken in the bottom of a skillet. Cover and cook chicken until done and no longer pink. In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and soup until no longer lumpy (it may help to heat in microwave). Pour over chicken and heat through.
Creamy Italian Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Melt butter and a splash of olive oil in a sauté pan. Add chopped onion. Saute until soft. Add garlic and sauté for another minute..
- Soften cream cheese in microwave on low setting. Once it's nice and soft whisk in chicken stock and mix together. Add spinach, artichokes, tomatoes, italian dressing mix and black pepper. Then stir in the onions and garlic..
- Spray casserole dish with cooking spray. Place chicken in dish. Pour cream cheese mixture on top. Cook for 30 min. or until chicken is cooked through..
- Sprinkle mozzarella on top and put under broiler until cheese is melted..
Chicken cutlets cook quickly and are highlighted with a creamy sauce made with tomatoes, zucchini and Italian seasoning. This recipe is sure to become a new weeknight favorite the whole family will love. Serve it with whole-wheat pasta or rice to make it a meal. Combine the Italian dressing mix and water until smooth; pour over top of chicken. Combine the cream cheese and soup until smooth and blended.