Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP. Turn chicken over, add ½ cup Cajun Broth, cover and reduce heat to medium. Melt butter in large stockpot over medium heat. Gradually stir in remaining Cajun Broth, chicken broth and heavy cream.
And, add both the heavy cream as well as the chicken stock to the soup. Turn chicken over, add ½ cup Cajun Broth, cover and reduce heat to medium. Meanwhile, cook pasta al dente in generously salted water. You can make Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP
- It’s 6 oz of farfalle pasta.
- It’s 1 lb of skinless chicken breast.
- You need 3 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 8 oz of Mushroom sliced.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- It’s 5 of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 of 32oz Louisiana Cajun flavor infused broth.
- It’s 1 of 14oz can chicken broth.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 cup of frozen peas.
- It’s 1 can of tomato with green chillies.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded Monterey jack cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh basil cut in strips.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped bacon optional.
Add in the chicken breasts and coat well. Meanwhile, dice the onion, peppers and garlic. Serve up a spicy dinner for two with this hot and creamy linguini tossed with an eye-opening blend of chicken strips sauteed with Cajun seasoning, colorful bell peppers, mushrooms and onions. Cream, basil, lemon pepper and garlic powder finish the sauce.
Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP instructions
- Season chicken with Cajun seasoning & cook on both side in a lil bit of evoo for about 5 mins per side set aside & let it rest.
- Melt butter and saute onions & mushrooms for a few mins.
- Add bell pepper and garlic saute for 30 seconds then add flour and cook for a few minutes.
- Add swanson Louisiana Cajun flavor infused broth.
- Along with some chicken broth cream and simmer until thickened.
- Add cooked pasta cooked chicken peas and tomatoes with green chilirs and heat through.
- Stir in Monterey Jack cheese and fresh basil.
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP Before you jump to Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about. Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat.