Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta. A must try creamy shrimp Alfredo pasta! This Shrimp Fettuccine is major comfort food. A must try creamy shrimp Alfredo pasta!
You will LOVE the rich Alfredo sauce flecked with bacon and tender juicy shrimp… One of our favourite quick meals! You will also love my Creamy Chicken Pasta. Creamy Alfredo sauce with lots of flavorful shrimp, angel hair pasta and spices. You can have Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta
- Prepare 1 lb of peeled and deveined shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 lb of fettuccine pasta.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red crushed pepper optional.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
Mix together the cooked pasta, shrimp, pepper-onion mixture and Alfredo sauce. Season with garlic powder and cumin. For a good alfredo, you need to bring the cream to a low boil then add butter.the extra fat gives it that creaminess. Your recipe of creamy shrimp Alfredo pasta looks amazing!
Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta step by step
- Season the shrimp with salt, pepper, and paprika..
- Heat a large skillet with high sides over medium-high heat and add some oil..
- Cook the shrimp for 1-2 minutes on each side..
- Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside..
- Add butter, garlic, and red crushed pepper to the skillet and cook until fragrant..
- Add the heavy cream and parmesan cheese. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens..
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper..
- Stir in the cooked fettuccine and shrimp, add more parmesan cheese, garnish with fresh parsley if desired and enjoy!.
- NOTES If you want to use the entire box of fettuccine (1 lb) use 2 cups of heavy cream and 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese..
To reheat your Creamy Shrimp Alfredo with pasta, toss it in a shallow pan and simmer on low on your stove-top. You may need to loosen your sauce up with a splash of wine or. Creamy Shrimp Alfredo Pasta is a classic restaurant meal that is super easy to make. When you want a decadent rich restaurant meal but don't feel like leaving the. Close the lid and turn the valve to sealing, not Stir in the shrimp and pasta.