Fast and easy crispy potatoe bites. Thrilling Recipes brings a very special best and easy potato bites recipe for our valuable viewers. This potato bites recipe is very much unique easy and qui. Pour olive oil& melted butter into ovenproof dish.
Crispy garlic potato bites, one of the most easy and quick recipe which is good for snacks. It often happens when we are in mood to have snacks but we feel lazy to cook something, so that is why I'm here with this wonderful and quick recipe best for snacks and small parties of friends at home. Melt butter and olive oil in the cooking pot. You can have Fast and easy crispy potatoe bites using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fast and easy crispy potatoe bites
- Prepare 8 of potatoes.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Flour.
- You need of Another seasoning of choice.
- It’s 2 tbs of mayo.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need Pinch of thyme or rosemary.
- Prepare 1 of little lemon juice.
- Prepare of Oil to fry.
Pour drained potatoes back into pot. Stir until the potatoes are coated. Place potatoes skin side up on parchment lined baking sheet. While the potatoes are in the microwave, preheat your broiler.
Fast and easy crispy potatoe bites instructions
- Cut potatoes in cubes and boil, dont boil too much you dont want to over cook. Let it still be a little hard, drain..
- Put potatoes in a ziplock bag or any bag at hand. Add paprika salt pepper and any other seasoning you would like or just those. Close and shake the bag..
- Fill a pot with oil to deep fry them, when oil is hot add the potatoes by batch. You choose how crispy you like it ! Place kn paper towel after frying..
- Make sauce add mayonnaise, garlic thyme or rosemary and lemon juice mix and enjoy!!.
Mini Potato Bites are so fantastically simple and delicious, and are a go-to appetizer when I need something that satisfies everyone. Mini potato bites are a great recipe for busy moms and dads who are looking for a quick, easy, and kid-friendly (yet tasty and satisfying to adults, too!) finger food for a party or holiday gathering. mini potato bites for parties I love making these cute mini. Place potatoes into a large bowl. Whisk oil, onion powder, garlic salt, pepper, and paprika together in a small bowl. Pour over potato cubes, hand-tossing to coat.