Crispy Cheesy Potatoe Bites. Place onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Transfer to a dish and serve warm. Bake potatoes in the prepared pans according to package directions.
Using a small spoon, scoop out some of the inside of the potatoes, to make some room for the filling. Place in a greased baking dish and sprinkle with half of the cheese. Cheesy Crispy Baked Potato Bites Recipe – easy to make, fun and delicious mini bites, great for a side dish, appetizer or a light meal. You can make Crispy Cheesy Potatoe Bites using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Cheesy Potatoe Bites
- You need 1 of Several russet potatoes-washed and cut to the thickness you want..
- It’s 1 of Shredded Cheese.
- You need 1 of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 of Parsley.
- It’s 1 of Sunflower seed oil.
Small Yukon Potato halves, topped with bacon and cheese and baked to perfection. Thank you Potatoes USA for sponsoring this post. Make a delicious and convenient meal for your family tonight with potatoes! Wanted crispy pototes with some cheese.
Crispy Cheesy Potatoe Bites instructions
- Heat oil in large pan and fry potatos ..
- Place in top of paper towel to absorb extra oil..
- Top with shredded cheese and place in oven @ 375 till cheese melted..
- Top with parsley..
Time consuming but for the crispy taste, Def worth the time. Get the Recipe: Crispy Baby Potato Bites with Sour Cream and Bacon Crispy Two-Potato Cake Russet and sweet potatoes collaborate for a fried potato cake unlike any other. Turn them occasionally and fry them until they turn crispy and brown. Repeat the same for the remaining balls. Your potato cheese balls are ready to serve hot and enjoy them with tomato ketchup, sour cream, or any sauce you like to have.