Recipe of Healthy Dal Soup (swasthi.recipes) –
You can serve Healthy Dal Soup easily using 8 ingredients and 0 steps. Here’s a complete guide to make Healthy Dal Soup easily, fail-safe and definitely delicious. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Dal Soup
- Provide 2-3 tbsp Masoor Dal.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp each for chopped onion, carrot, capsicum, beans, tomato, sweet corn kernels, few coriander leaves.
- Use 2 Slit green chilli.
- Use 1 tbsp Finely chopped ginger garlic.
- Use as per taste Salt and black pepper powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp garam masala, slight turmeric (optional).
- Take 1-2 tbsp butter / oil.
- Use 2 cup water or more (if required).
There are some things that more or less affect the taste quality of Healthy Dal Soup, first from the type of ingredients, then selection of fresh ingredients to the way of making and serving it. No no need to dizzy if want to prepare Healthy Dal Soup which is delicious wherever you are, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be a special treat. After preparing all the required materials, we continue by creating Healthy Dal Soup according to the following instructions.
Steps to make Healthy Dal Soup
If you find this Healthy Dal Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Don’t forget to save this page and explore a collection of other food and drink recipes.