Crockpot Chicken 🐔 Marsala.
You can have Crockpot Chicken 🐔 Marsala using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken 🐔 Marsala
- It’s 2 packages of (about 3 1/2 pounds each) boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of thyme leaves.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 of onions, thinly sliced.
- You need 2 packages (14 ounce) of white mushrooms, cut into slices.
- You need 1 cup of Marsala cooking wine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cold water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- Prepare of Cooked white rice OR prepared mashed potatoes.
Crockpot Chicken 🐔 Marsala step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs …….
- Cut thighs into strips and place into crockpot ……
- Place your black pepper, thyme leaves, minced garlic, sliced onions and mushrooms all over chicken strips ……….
- Pour your Marsala cooking wine all over chicken and veggies …….Stir lightly ……..
- Cover crockpot and cook for 6 hours, stirring occasionally ……..Halfway through the cooking process I left my crockpot lid slightly opened so it wouldn’t be too soupy ……. 🙂.
- Combine your cold water and cornstarch in a small bowl, mix until smooth ……….
- Slowly add in cornstarch that has been mixed with the cold water to the center of your crockpot and stir gently to combine everything……
- Set crockpot to high heat and cook an additional 20 minutes, stirring occasionally…….
- Serve Chicken Marsala over cooked white rice OR prepared mashed potatoes and enjoy 😉!!.